Thursday, August 11, 2011

Egyptian Magic Cream

Hey guys!
Remember awhile back I managed to score myself a 2 tiny tubes of Egyptian Magic Cream to try out and did a review?
Anyway, if you didn’t manage to read the whole thing, here’s the shortened version of the review.
“LOVE IT!”

While I do not claim that it will heal and get rid of all pimples/blackheads/whiteheads what this cream has done for me is increase the moisture on my face making my face feel incredibly soft & supple as well as minimise the scars I have on my face.

Enough talking, below are photos of the actual product.
IMG_2681IMG_2685
The ancient Kamitan’s secret, magical cream.

IMG_2686
Solid cream of goodness! That can be applied on face, hair, body and basically anywhere else that you feel needs an added kick of moisture & possible scar healing. :)

Details:
Weight: 4 o.z./118ml/113g
Ingredients: Olive oil, beeswax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis extract & divine love. No synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrance added.
Scent: Mild, natural, neutral scent that reminds me of olive oil.

How to use:
As this product can come off feeling quite thick & greasy, my suggestion is to take a little onto your fingertips, warm them a little in your palms and gently smooth it all over your face.
The first few times you use it, it might seem thick and pore clogging, but I assure you it’s not. I reckon it’s just that our skin isn’t used to that much moisture and hence the thick & clogged feeling. You’ll notice a difference the next day itself when you give your face it’s daily morning wash.
*Amount used to apply on your skin is based on individual skin and whether you use more or less of the product is up to you as not everyone’s skin is the same and your skin changes with time & climate as well.

As I’ve previously mentioned in my review, I’ve only applied this on my face and usually at night. As such, I have not managed to try out it’s make up base properties yet, would greatly appreciate any feedbacks from anyone who has used this product not just on their face as a night cream but from their hair all down the way to their tippy toes. I reckon this’ll make an awesome overnight foot balm! Slather it on your tired ol’ feet, pop on a pair of cotton socks and get your beauty sleep and wake up the next morning with baby soft feet!

I could clutter this page with LOTS of photos of endorsement taken from the main Egyptian Magic Cream website, but I reckon I’d let the product speak for itself and if you’re interested in checking out all the celebrity endorsement this product has just click here! :)

Price:
RM126 COD (PJ areas)
RM130 PosLaju (WM)
RM133 PosLaju (EM)

More personal & outside review of this product coming up soon! :)

Till next time!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. This cream is just what I need! My skin dries up all the time, especially under harsh air-conditioning. Does it work on crows feet too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Well, the cream is said to add moisture and improve skin plumpness so I think it should work on crows feet too. :) Just with all things, it'll take time la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cream was really awesome! But i guess it is hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cathy,
    Yup, I totally agree with you. :)
    It's actually not that hard to get it nowadays as they have a lot of retailers both offline & online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hey Sara!
      You can just drop me an email at peep.boutique@gmail.com and we can go from there. :)

      Delete
  6. Hello do you have trial pack? and how much?

    AA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AA,
      For the cream, I currently have 3 satchels available at RM20 including registered post within Malaysia. :)
      If you'd like to order, please drop me an email at peep.boutique@gmail.com

      Delete