Thursday, August 11, 2011

Egyptian Magic Cream Reviews: Peep into Fashion

Review by ME at Peep into Fashion.
Well, if you wanna sell it obviously you gotta use it first! Otherwise, how you gonna know if it’s any good. :)

peepbemc
“Let’s be completely honest here, the first time I got it and used it on my face at night, it felt really heavy and thick and my pores felt really clogged as well. Now you’re thinking that perhaps I used quite an amount on my face, I assure you the amount I used was smaller than a pea. I dotted it around my face and just gently smooth it in. My face felt so oily and thick that I almost wanted to wash it all off but instead I persevered and left it on overnight. The first few time you use this cream, it will take awhile to sink into your skin.

The next morning, I actually couldn’t believe how good my skin felt! My skin felt supple and smooth, and when I was washing my face I was surprised at home springy and youthful my face felt. The cream gave my skin a rather ‘boing’ effect, that it was difficult to resist touching my face. It just felt too smooth!

As this cream can be a little thick and heavy, I opted to use it only at night as I do have combination skin and was not sure if this cream would caused my face to shine like the sun if I used it in the day. The next few nights that I continued to use it, it still felt rather heavy and cloggy on my face, but after about a week plus of using, the thick, clogged feeling gradually went away and each morning I was left with soft, smooth and supple skin.”
Because I am a long winded person who has LOTS to say, the full review can be read here. :)

So far the review is done for face application, I have yet to try it anywhere else on the body. But once I do, I’ll definitely be updating and informing you guys. :)

Till next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment